The Website is owned and operated by Kwekerij Grootscholten .Kwekerij Grootscholten respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that any personal information you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address you used, the operating system, the internet browser you used and (in some cases) the last internet page you visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide to us, such as your name, contact details and preferences, are processed.
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and/or offers from Kwekerij Grootscholten;
- improving the Website and services of Kwekerij Grootscholten;
- conducting market research for Kwekerij Grootscholten.
- Your personal data will only be processed in any other way if you have given Kwekerij Grootscholten unambiguous permission for this. This permission may be apparent from the mere fact that you ask Kwekerij Grootscholten a question by e-mail or otherwise.